A quintessentially Parisian site
Spring 2020 will see the inauguration of La Samaritaine at its exceptional location on the banks of the Seine, in the heart of the 1st arrondissement of Paris.
Following a renovation project that was extraordinary in both scope and complexity, La Samaritaine will unveil a resolutely contemporary neighborhood that engages with the multiple facets of Parisian life.
La Samaritaine will once again be an animated place synonymous with sharing, discovery and memorable experiences for both Parisians and visitors from France and other countries.
The heart of Paris is buzzing with energy as it welcomes a new department store, a prestige luxury hotel, cafés, brasseries and restaurants, plus a hundred public housing units (sold to Paris Habitat), a neighborhood crèche and offices.
- La Samaritaine Paris Pont-Neuf: a 20,000-square-meter department store
- Cheval Blanc Paris: a hotel with 36 rooms and 36 suites
- 15,000 square meters of offices
- 96 public housing units sold to Paris Habitat
- A crèche with capacity for 80 children managed by the private sector operator “Les Petites Canailles”
- 10,000 square meters of reclassified streets and sidewalks, including a 5,000-square-meter public square